NEW HOT WHEELS Motorcycles BATMAN ON BATCYCLE in Stores Now!!


OK, This is a huge surprise to me and, as a Super-Collector, I'm obsessed with keeping up on all the brand-new Batman Toys coming out! I was totally shocked to see this photo in my email box late last night. Our good buddy BATMOBILLY is on a road trip in Dallas, Texas right now and, while there, he searched through a Toys-R-Us and found this!!









Here's a 2012 Hot Wheels "Motorcycles" Diecast Toy by Mattel showing Batman riding his Batcycle!! It's done in 1/64th Scale. I totally love this thing and never knew it was going to be released. I also love the retro-style of this baby. It has a cool vintage "Silver-Age" look about it; like it's from the 1970's or 80's maybe. VERY SWEET!! ( Thank You Batmobilly, Fine Reporting Sir! )
You have just read the article entitled NEW HOT WHEELS Motorcycles BATMAN ON BATCYCLE in Stores Now!!. Please read the article from New Stylish Wallpaper About , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://winterfashionclothes.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-hot-wheels-motorcycles-batman-on.html